AVH 0.41% $2.42 avita medical inc.

Jim's answer to #3 in the Q&A is what I was refering to. His...

1. 1,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Jim's answer to #3 in the Q&A is what I was refering to. His answer is pretty unequivocal and then he adds a follow on that fuzzies it up a bit. He does that a lot.
    And Sparks is the one I saw on Linkdin (thx 2 u) and disremembered as female. So it's quite possible Bromley was fired. I mean someone needed to be fired, why not him? But the acting head of sales since Liberto left was JC.
    Don't know if you managed to read the article I gave a link to above. It's on a study of wound dressings, Permeaderm and multiple competitor products. In an opening paragraph they discuss a recent trend in 14 burn center regions. Surgeons appear to be doing fewer large autologous grafts due to the large wounds created harvesting new skin, which often has to be reharvested for later surgeries. But of course Recell is the solution, not part of the problem. Most of the article contributors are consultants to Avita and other companies mentioned.
    None of what was said in Q call or webinar explains a 3M real dollar drop in revenues Q over Q.
    Lastly, did you read the Stedical contract? Did you see any language indicating a " guaranteed 50% profit" for Avita in there? Everything I read indicates a 50-50 revenue split. And Stedical is guaranteed it's revenue up front, before sales not after. What a great deal...for Stedical.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $160.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.42 $2.45 $2.41 $562.3K 231.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 82002 $2.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.43 16 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.