AVH 2.02% $2.42 avita medical inc.

Apologies in advance, I'm about to head to work so I need to be...

1. 438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 844
    Apologies in advance, I'm about to head to work so I need to be brief:

I've read and shared that article previously after being referred to it by Dr. Carter (consultant for Avita, Polynovo, Permeaderm) in a webinar. Most of the dermal substitutes compared in the article are dermal scaffold products (see below for reference) and can be used with RECELL and Permeaderm.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6205/6205063-0807a0ee7e679b04b0ee725bbae33d08.jpg
    The only competitor to Permeaderm in the article would be Suprathel, which btw has been shown to provide improved outcomes when used with RECELL (I'll post the link tonight).

I don't recall seeing or hearing "guaranteed 50% profit" for Permeaderm. Where did you see/hear that? I always thought it was 50% gross margin.

I've read the Stedical contract and it appears to be favoured to Stedical. However, we don't know the revenue that was previously received by the previous distributor, who has provided Avita their customer list, and how many hospitals Permeaderm has been approved in. Avita need to purchase $5M of Permeaderm inventory this year so, I'd assume OVIK health sold somewhere near that last year but once again, might be wishful thinking. Hopefully, we'll hear more in August when they can discuss the expected revenue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
-0.050(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $160.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.43 $2.44 $2.38 $769.7K 319.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5463 $2.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.44 8000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.