AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

No one has yet to mention something about this appointment....

1. 347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    No one has yet to mention something about this appointment. Sure, this announcement means that AVL wants to move **bie forward.

But what I like the most about this appointment is having boots on the ground in China. By talking to Vanadium market participants in China ( steelmakers & VRB manufacturers), it allows AVL to understand the market more.

Talking to the Chinese:
    1. Gain exposure for AVL
    2. Extract information while discussions
    3. Build/ maintain the relationships between counterparties

People tend to think it's easy to do business in China. I can tell you it's not. Alternatively, even if you find a consultant, probably a chinese one, they will most likely to work closely to the chinese than the westerners, even if westerners are their boss.

So having trusted consultants in China is crucial to the work AVL wants to achieve. I've had a few conversations with DG throughout the year and I know that he wants to push AVL as fast as he can to finding offtake/strategic partners for AVL.

As a shareholder, knowing someone that wants to accelerate the progress forward is definitely a big plus to us all, especially when the share price has been stagnant for so long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.