AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Hopefully this local accounting firm, and one of it's 155...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Hopefully this local accounting firm, and one of it's 155 partners, can help advise ALV through this process. I was hoping that after 3/4 years in the making that the BFS would do most of the talking, but least it's a start. It was interesting to read that the project will be funded by "debt and equity". Fairly obvious, but at least it's all out on the table now. Wonder how much they'll have to give away for someone to put up the funds? Hopefully not more than 49% huh eek.png.

You see, this has been my point. Forget how AVL blew off long term share holders in favor of a boys club deal for their "mates" at 1800, who in turn sold it off to theirbuddy's easily after showing them the share price at the time. Alas, it went down quickly to less than they sold it to them for (who needs enemies with friends like that) and oh I'm sorry, to top it all off I forgot that 1800 got 6% and 25,000,000 free options for doing it to them, so I can't say everyone had to put money on the table and at least someone did well out of it all. Can't make this up, and as much as I despised the deal, I hope the new investors don't lose money!!

OK back to my point. I know 90% of people on this board only read the content, and I fully respect that. It's been eerie how many readers have reached out away from here though. However, I have YET to get an answer to this question. If the BFS is getting announced any day as people are saying, and you are happy that all the numbers that have been drip fed over the years are accurate, then WHY do you do a raise now at 2.5c when the shares/options were worth 4c at the time. I'm not interested in the fact that cash was needed blah blah blah. I want to know WHY it was done weeks before a BFS is being promised and a good one might have taken your share price up 30% with a strong register (and raise then) rather than sell to a bunch of mercenaries waiting to cash in at the slightest profit (especially now after they've seen how easy it is for the SP to crash). You think that lot want to wait around until AVL gets finance?? That's funny, they get daily emails telling them about the latest desperate mining start up looking for cash, probably at a 40% discount.

So sorry, I'm to slow to get this, but is this not how it all sits now. If when the BFS comes out we see the SP go up then it was a very bad move to raise money so cheap. If when the BFS comes out the SP goes down, then it was a very smart move. Considering the above facts, and what you think of management, what move should a little old investor like me make????? Anyway, on a side not, I think AVL & TMT are have the same market cap right now rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.