AVL 5.88% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Ann: AVL Appoints Global Financial Adviser, page-6

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Bermuda are you sure you are not Grumpycat? Your posts as nearly as bad. AVL could announce the colour blue is blue and you would run it down. Then a poster agree blue is blue and you belittle them.

SuZQ's comment is absolutely tangible. Strategic minerals will be a very likely subject on the table between these two countries. China are playing hardball now and command a large part of the market across various elements of the periodic table. Australia has a good kitty to work with and the mining industry here is getting more and more international focus because of that. Additionally we are a safe country that wont suffer from civil unrest etc... Although we may be invaded by China according to recent commentary... :-/

AVL has done a great job in marketing the project and its resource potential and as such contributes in a way to that discussion (Scomo/Biden) too. The major project status, the grants won and the research it is involved in are not simply a certificate of participation here. They help provide a spotlight on this project and the innovation they are bringing but also in doing that draws attention to other Australian projects. You continually run down the project for not delivering artefacts on time and then throw in the comments that VA and the team are just taking money. I guarantee you don't work as hard as VA does. This is a very well managed project and the detail he has covered and the foresight to build a vertically integrated from-ground-to-market company from the start and help build the VRFB market here is commendable at the very least. He sits on a number of boards as well that are all focused on building the vanadium market.

The BFS is focused on the primary tenement being the region well drilled with known and quantified resource. We all know there is more land to this project that has not been fully surveyed or quantified. This is focusing on the right part first. I would hope and expect that exploration and verification of resource in that other are would continue to be done post BFS but ongoing.

Yes this has been years in the making and many capital raising and as a shareholder i'd much prefer no dilution BUT they also are not in debt at this point - that would be a far worse position to be in before the project had a chance to get established and achieve funding sponsors. The money has not been squandered. Salaries in this company are reasonable but the expertise is exceptional that VA has attracted.

The fact that each CR is quickly filled shows the interest here and as does the huge volume traded when announcements are made - and there continue to be more buyers than sellers. The V2O5 processing plant is a great strategic position and that must be delivered quickly and the wheels are in motion. This is another PLUS to potential investors. The signing of the Global Financial Advisers to me also shows wheels are in motion and important to be well positioned and well advised for this phase. I have said since i bought into this project in 2017 and in my few posts in the past the window of significant change will be 2021-2023.

My biggest concern at this stage is not with the project but with the world political and economic state - that is the biggest threat to progress for the Aussie miners in my mind currently.

All in my opinion, make yours based on your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $110.4K 6.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 16951392 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 6685450 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.