AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Yeah, I don't understand why anyone would think this grant of...

1. 3,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690
    Yeah, I don't understand why anyone would think this grant of $49 million is a loan.
    A Govt grant is not a loan. Yes, it has a pathway of conditions to meet, but if you meet the conditions you get the cash.

Under the Modern Manufacturing Initiative, the minimum grant amount that could be applied for is $20 million.
    If any of the other 6 Vanadium companies on the ASX didn't apply for the grant they must have decided they wouldn't be successful and not worth the effort to apply.
    Alternatively company directors chose NOT to apply for a $20 million grant while believing they would be successful???? This alternative seems unlikely.

Assuming any of the other 6 did apply, either they were not successful or there are more announcements to come. It is after all a $1.3 billion fund and only $240 million was announced today.
    Supercharging critical minerals manufacturing | Ministers for the Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources

Not sure why a company is expected to announce that they are applying for a grant.
    I've not seen a company do that before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $37.63K 2.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2501482 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 13992545 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.