AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Looking good here. Govt support lowers the risk, minimal capital...

1. 1,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Looking good here. Govt support lowers the risk, minimal capital needed until the FID, and because the hard work has been done its theoretically a very appealing company. Obv the updated numbers will reveal all.

Like has been said though, I do wonder if this is a genuine climb or the increased publicity. Short termers are responsible for many previous events like we see here. To me though it looks and feels genuine. From what Ive seen at this end of the market, its worth more than currently valued, in my eyes, and like I emphasised a few months back - they seem to have the connections and capability. I have seen more mention of it on social media though, but I think that at this stage of project development it is genuine position building we are seeing.

MC now circa 200M, so interesting to see if it breaks through that barrier and keeps going or if it dances around here until more news. If BFS numbers impress I think next few months we could get closer to a MC of 400M (maybe optimistic but very possible with positive announcements).

Watching to see if it pulls back to maybe a healthy 5c, or if we launch. Selling pressure seems to have vanished.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $91.92K 6.051M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4358666 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 14068575 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.