AVL 6.25% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Hmm so the numerous people that could themselves make a decision...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Hmm so the numerous people that could themselves make a decision to fund the mine - they have the money to do so do they? Awesome circles you mix in Bermuda why not talk them around ...? And "they couldn't stop talking about the way in which this company raises capital (price, with whom, and most talked about timing)" - so they know about AVL? Hmmm ... sounds like comments you have made many times over the years though...??

"Not one of them had a clue about vanadium, and quite frankly it's not my gig to explain it." That flabbergasts me that someone who has a vested interest in a Vanadium and VRFB company would not want to enter into a conversation and help sell the capability? Makes me wonder - do you really have any shares in AVL at all? Or do you just have NO strategic outlook? Why on earth would you NOT want to word them up on this emerging technology if they have no clue? Word of mouth is the strongest form of marketing. Plant the seed ... Perhaps your Lithium interests are far deeper - who knows?

"So tell me how on earth you're in the battery space and don't have the decision makers in the Whitsundays on speed dial?" So should VSun have every large company and holiday resort around Australia on speed dial? Hmm. That's what advertising and marketing is for and at this stage of the game that is not reaching everyone of course but its getting there. I would suggest that anyone spending lots of cash on Solar energy solutions for their business would be doing their own research and reaching out to suppliers and exploring their options proactively. That's how it generally works...

Sadly your story seems more emotive than factual and perhaps some desire to let everyone know you travel the world and mix with wealthy people and have a place on Hamilton Is. For me ... that doesn't rate at all and doesn't make your argument any more compelling or believable!

But good luck to you and good luck to us all - there's good times ahead as long as we don't fall into a world war - but that's not necessarily a stopper for Vanadium might I say - may be a spring board? All IMO, make yours based on your ow research ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $5.286K 345.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1505041 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 10732611 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ 553732
Last updated 10.29am 29/04/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.