AVL 0.00% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Couldn't agree with you more. I did some research yesterday on...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Couldn't agree with you more. I did some research yesterday on vanadium usage from 2017 and IMHO AVL is 100% a battery play. The steel market seems just fine where it's at, to the point where I read that in 2020 there was more vanadium produced than consumed. Hopefully the battery market does take off one day and AVL can ride that wave. After 5 years of watching though I often wonder what the next type of battery coming through will contain, and how that will affect vanadium???

I'm still enjoying watching the Mexican standoff between the white knight trying to pick up options and those that thought they were being sold 4c of "value" for just 2.5c, wondering how much more their stomach can take before going underwater on this no brainer. Will it be the comeback story of the year, or one massive blunder? You remove the 35 entities "wanting" 55 million options at .3c (yeah I've got some swamp land to sell you if you think I believe it's really 35 different entities) and I can't even tell you what they're worth. I have a few options in my back pocket, and if that 7 million bid at .4c goes down some, well then I'm biting the guys hand off willing to pay that. Can you imagine if this BFS isn't delivered in October? These new shareholders will go bananas. Right now they're at break even, only thanks to that .3c options buyer. Wonder who it could be wink.png I wonder if he/she wants another 300 million at .3c expiring in December 22 if things go down a bit more?

You see, what I think that issuing all these new options has done (even more so than shares) is not necessarily stopped the new investors from being able to make any money if the BFS is good, but more importantly it has severely capped the upside on all the AVLOA's with holders knowing full well that there are hundreds of millions that can come on market at any point and absolutely smash any gains that have been made on some good news (BFS?).

Having said all that, never once have I said those who bought into this latest cap raise won't make money long term. Heck, those that bought into the last raise have done just fine (I was even one of them). I think the one before was when the options expired worthless. The difference now though is that there is infinitely less time for AVL to come up with reasons to push out any time lines. Questions about the timing of the BFS must be getting very loud now in the funding circles, and let me assure you that once the BFS is finally released, the clock will be officially ON, especially for those options!!

Good luck all...........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $71.94K 4.555M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 10604341 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 5847420 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.