AVL 0.00% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Ann: AVL Completes $8.7m Placement, page-109

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Thanks wasa, that's very kind of you. You know that I really don't post looking for peoples approval though, but coming from a long term holder like you it's appreciated. I just call it how I see it now mate.

I never get too upset with those that just follow blindly. I have to admit there was a time I did the same. Regardless of what was staring me right in the face I'd always read something online or listen to other holders I know telling me it was all "fake news" and everything would be just fine "so definitely support this cap raise because it will bring in enough cash to see us all through". Through what I wonder after seeing 3 more?? 5 years and countless cap raisings later and here we are today. This last raise was the final straw though and told me all I needed to know about where shareholders factored in the decisions that are being made. It would be interesting to see who is more angry, long term AVL shareholders or 1800 clients that bought into this raise mad.png I see a few bailed ship today taking out the 2.2c bid? Looks like a few more have been added, but we'll see if that lasts tomorrow.

I tell you one thing, I don't blame them one bit for refusing to take a loss on this punt. We'll never know how it was sold to them (I'd have a guess though wink.png) but I doubt they thought they'd be losing money so soon from those levels. If I could break even after what I just watched then you're damn right I'd take the .3c on the options and the 2.2c for the shares while I still could. 3 billion shares/options huh!!!! That's a BIG stampede!!
    Last edited by Bermuda007: 09/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $65.81K 4.393M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 8890552 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 3093322 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.