AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

You are correct.The truth is though I was never going to...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490

You are correct.

The truth is though I was never going to participate this time around. I did last time, and should have followed a much different strategy. I'll do that this time, and it may work, or it may not.

I wrote a post that I was going to put on here (that made the one I did put up look TAME). I've saved it so may still post it. Before I wanted anyone to see it and blast the heck out of anyone incorrectly, I reached out to 1800 and basically asked if there were any shares left. The answer was "no". So I wrote back and said "then close my account". They wrote back and said "done". I wrote back and said "good!!". I then proceeded to post what I did, which was 100% accurate and I have yet to hear ONE thing that was incorrect! I'll no doubt touch on my conversation's I had with that group one day just after their "investors" dumped the hell out of all their stock the day they got them on the last raise. It will be fun reading! It will also be interesting to see what similarities if any there are with this one and what lessons were learnt. Boy, that just reminds me of another chat I had, sigh. Wonder where all the volume came from yesterday???? Must have been people happy to pay 2.5c without an option when knowing 348,000,000 new shares were about to hit the market. I only wonder if I'd sell the stock for 2.3c or higher and keep the option for almost free, or would I sell the option for whatever I could and lower the 2.5c buy in????

So I guess I'm off 1800's (and AVL's for that matter) Christmas card list. I think that will be good to save the tree's!! Such a shame because I guess I won't hear about future raises and things like BYH and Rolek (I'll post more about that moving forward) which are always fun to lose money on. Everything about these groups have become take take take. The closer to the trough they get the more investors, that have stayed more than loyal to them, don't mean anything. They'll be two more right behind us I'm afraid, more than willing to buy in. I was lucky that I traded the you know what out of YRR/AVL and made plenty. Gave plenty back being a loyal holder mind you, but couldn't go into the red now if I tried, so the idea that this is all sour grapes just ain't the truth.

Hope that answers your "question"

Last edited by Bermuda007: 25/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $15.59K 1.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 11287537 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 7835643 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.