AVL 5.88% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

It should happen quicker over there because they only have 150m...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    It should happen quicker over there because they only have 150m SOI (that's more than 20 times fewer SOI than does AVL). I own both, so I have a finger in both Vanadium pies. I hear you. However the reality is that TMT's share price is about 20X that of AVL's so it balances out. Don't even talk to me about how much better it would be if they did a reverse stock split mad.png

Bermuda007: YOU do SUM UP the dire situation here very succinctly for certain. Very sad, indeed, for long-term holders and believers in VANADIUM... Yeah wasa it's such a shame. I'm not saying that this all ends in tears though, and if I think things have turned around I'll get the old cheerleading outfit out of the closet and be back to my old bubbly self.

wasa ,bermuda and grumpy and others accept your financial decisions and stop being sad and bitter. just my opinion Appreciate your opinions, and most people's on this board. Fact is you're just going to accept ours. I think you're not summing it up correctly. Remember, many got out between the announcement and D-Day Monday when they got their hands on the 348 million shares/options and fled for the hills per normal. If I wanted to I could buy back my holdings at a 40% discount, so what exactly do you mean? A tonne of people have never posted on this board, but read it quite often. Believe me when I tell you I preferred it when I posted less. However, my questions haven't been answered yet, so I'm hanging around until they are.

So management who treat this as a little fiefdom to fund their lifestyle deserve no blame? Missed timelines? Broken promises? Who cares!? It's investors fault for believing in them. Right! Got that, holders? It's YOUR fault! I don't know which guys you mean, but from the little interaction I've had with VA, he doesn't seem the type. The rest, who knows. I have 3 questions I will get answers to eventually though. It just depends on how much time and effort I want to put in to getting them! 1) who was buying and selling going into that cap raising? 2) why was it done so close to the BFS (we'll find out in Oct I guess)? 3) What would make AVL do this deal with 1800 so cheaply and quietly? I mean, I wouldn't have participated in it either way, as I could have told you I could buy in cheaper the week they were issued (as could my 13 year old) but I was a customer of 1800, who had taken a decent chunk before (only reason I would have ever set up an account with them), yet not even an email on the raise and a 3 word email back when I enquired about it? Oh to be a fly on the wall that week.

AVL will be so diluted that the share price will hit 0.01c. Come on now Grumpy even you know that won't happen. Options maybe!! A buy out at 1c if they don't get finance by this time next year though frown.png?? I mean that's not doom and gloom, it's just a very real possibility if vanadium is so badly in demand no?? In fact, I'm surprised we haven't seen a few 5% disclosures (13D) coming in yet. This is the time they usually show up.

totally agree with what you have said this CR is the biggest slap in the face for SH that i have seen in a long time.generally i find that retail SH's quite badly & they ask for it by supporting bad management no matter what, unfortunately managers can keep getting away with this because of gullible SH'S & i fear will continue to do so while there is no deterrent or recourse for there actions. I completely understand that people have a lot of time and money invested in this company. Hell I used to be a Top 5 holder! Believe me, there were times where my chats away from this board were quite different than my tone on it. Despite that, I continued to trust everything I heard and read, many times to my financial detriment. Having said that, on the whole I have done quite well out of AVL so I'm not complaining. No doubt there are a few other interesting stories that will end up getting brought up down the track that have taken some of those profits away though. Anyway, regardless of the name calling at me, no matter what is said, I understand how much investors want this to all work out for them. Now that I'm 99% out it won't hurt me either way!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $111.7K 6.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 17087735 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 12994517 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.