AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Totally agree SuZQ and why i rarely visit HC any more...The...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Totally agree SuZQ and why i rarely visit HC any more...

The option extention is very positive, confirms confidence in the plan and shows AVL are building towards production of which this is another foundation.
    Hopefully MOUs will be made into binding agreements within the next 5 months and along with a BFS will see some real action commence.
    The new Director comes with a wealth of experience and will be an asset over this next year also.
    I continue to be impressed by the AVL management team and know they will get this to mine and with a very low cost per tonne.
    Vandium and importantly the VRFB is gaining more and more attention globally and VSun will have a residential level VRFB delivered soon i believe and personally i can't wait for that to hit the ground and be filled with AVL Vanadium pentoxide test product and maybe start being marketed and installed for the average Joe. Ironically Vanadium is reported to also improve the recharge rate and cycle life for Lithium-ion batteries as well. It seems to have some truly amazing attributes from what i have read. This broadens the market potential for the product also.
    The future is bright and i have always maintained 2021-2023 will be the exciting time for this play. All IMHO. Make yours based on your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.