TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Ann: AVL INCREASES SCHEME CONSIDERATION TO BEST & FINAL PROPOSAL, page-42

1. 6,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2365

So here's a quick summary of the real value of the offers made to date by AVL. Today's offer is actually lower in real terms than the very first one made on 11 Aug, because the AVL share price has declined in the interim. None of the offers made to date are anywhere near the 40c average valuation given in the scheme booklet., and I was correct in predicting the latest offer would be a low ball one. It looks like TMT holders now have a simple decision to make whether they want to accept this latest low offer and get shafted by AVL. I can't believe this offer is even being made, as it is so clearly out of step with their own independent valuation of TMT. I'd say its message unchanged, vote NO to the take-over.

11 Aug 2023
    AVL offers 10.27 AVL shares for each TMT share, AVL SP on this date is 3.2c, offer equivalent to 1 TMT share = 32.86c
    (OFFER REJECTED BY TMT AS TOO LOW)

25 Sept 2023
    AVL offers 12 AVL shares for each TMT share, AVL SP on this date is 2.8c, offer equivalent to 1 TMT share = 33.6c
    (OFFER ACCEPTED BY TMT TO BE PUT TO SHAREHOLDERS)

5 Dec 2023
    Scheme booklet released to TMT shareholders, AVL SP on this date is 2.3c, offer equivalent to 1 TMT share = 27.6c

12 Dec 2023
    AVL offers 14 AVL shares for each TMT share, AVL SP on this date is 2.2c, final offer equivalent to 1 TMT share = 30.8c

All IMHO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.