AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Hi SuZQ,I don't think that any of us here are against doing...

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    Hi SuZQ,

I don't think that any of us here are against doing things in the most modern, environmentally friendly way so long as it leads to cost savings and no lengthy delays.

The issue that long term shareholders like myself have is the amount of time that it has taken to get this DFS out and a mine built.

Until that happens and finance can be raised we will sit here wearing regular capital raisings, diluting our holdings in this great resource.

To be honest maybe this Hydrogen initiative is not such a big deal, but Vince has a history of being distracted with side shows. My prime example by of this are the South African Lithium play (IMHO -this was just an unsuccessful gamble with shareholder funds).

To me our battery 'Business' is another distraction to the main game. I'm not against the business but the DFS is way overdue, one can only assume that this nice shiny business is destructing Managment from the main game.

If Vince had delivered the DFS and handed over the project to a development team then fair play, go look for great shiny things for the company to be involved in. But until the DFS is delivered we need 100% focus on this.

In regard to FMG, I have had personal involvement in Twiggys projects. FMG had a 100% focus on getting dirt on ships during the development and later years frantically paying back debt. It is only in later years once the company was generating lots of free cash flow that they have examined and dabbled in tech and now green energy, this is a very prudent approach that I would like to see our directors take.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $37.63K 2.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2501482 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 13992545 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.