ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 797
    For some reason I do think there will be some surprises with the BFS progressing faster than what AVL have led long term followers to expect... I feel like they have less to go to finish it than it would seem...
    But to pose a question, and really to follow on from what quite a few people have said, Vince has run this in a very distracted way.. For better or worse, he has big visions for vanadium and it's use, and as a concept I absolutely love that and it was a big part of the reason I originally invested in AVL.
    In contrast (I don't think a comparison here to TMT is unfamiliar or unwarranted) it seems like Ian's team have just run with the single purpose of ticking boxes from, resource in the ground, to mining... Whatever people's opinion on that is, I only offer it as a contrast for how the same piece of ground has been handled with different focuses...

To my question.. Do you think at this stage (or for the sake of it being discussion only, lets say even going back a few years), Vince should have looked to hire a manager to focus entirely on just developing **ba purely on the 'let's get a mine going' perspective,,, and could have left Vince to focus more on big picture stuff... He obviously has a lot of big ideas and plans outside of JUST a vanadium mine, but is he doing a disservice to both the mine, and all the peripheral stuff, simply by biting off more than he can chew?? Given enough time he can do all that he wants, I have no doubt... But how long it takes to put the entire package together that Vince envisions,,, that seems to be the growing issue and frustration spoken about here.

I'd like to hear people's thoughts, because I am all for the big picture, but for my personal investment goals, I was focused on the resource and developing a world class mine, and eventually the lengthy process to achieve that spat me out...

But I still believe, just can Vince do it all on his own and in a timeframe that can keep most happy?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.