AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

Some very interesting comments here and I'll look forward to...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Some very interesting comments here and I'll look forward to joining in much more in the next few weeks as things slow down for the holidays.

I've been involved since the YRR days and have seen all the highs and lows, believe me. It sometimes feels as if I could write a book on this ride haha I've been a Top 5 holder at times, but not so much anymore. Like many of you above have said, there seems to be a big shift in sentiment recently. Why wouldn't there be after watching these markets scream forward while AVL share price retreats and shares on the register keep moving north? Heck, I sold 50% of my position in AVL less than 3 weeks ago and made up for the losses on those shares in 10 trading days!! How could shareholders not be frustrated for staying so loyal to a story and company that may or may not come good? I was certainly guilty of that at times over the last couple of years!

Vanadium's "day" sure seems to be taking a while. I too am interested to see if the next big thing has got here already while we were all waiting and hoping. I think AVL's management has done a pretty good job considering and it will be interesting to put up a comparison between AVL and TMT in the coming weeks. It has always amused me watching posters on here argue about which of these companies has done "better". That is just hysterical!!

Anyway, I look forward to chiming in and reading everyone's thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $15.59K 1.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 11287537 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 7835643 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.