AVL 6.25% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Ann: AVL Launches Underwritten Share Purchase Plan, page-45

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331

I would love to see you guys (@LukeA1, @LawyerTrader) do a better job than Vince and this exceptional team. Perhaps you have never run a project, but things change, costs blow out no matter how well its managed, particualrly when undertaking a pilot and dealing with anyone (supplier, Govt Organisation,...) and other elements like global market pressures that are not able to be controlled. Add to this a company with a vertically integrated strategy which has a wholly owned subsidiary in an emerging market itself and you have a complex beast to manage. Vince is creating alliances, networking and being pragmatic in his approach and in my opinion maintaining a focus on the goal.

Have you looked at charts for other mining juniors over the last 12-18 months? It's not been pretty for the majority and most of them are only focused on one business. As i've said before its so easy to blame when a play has gone wrong for the individual shareholder but dont do that without backing up your statements? The fall in SP is not a measure of failure of the team in this instance. There is plenty of evidence that VA and the team are working their butts off to get this party started. He's not lying - that is an opinion not a fact and he's not blaming anything for the drop in share prices - i have not heard one statement about that? What i have seen is that he is not happy with the drop in SP from his comment in a CRUX Investor interview a little while ago. Thats understandable - but he is not making excuses for it either. He is getting on with the job.

SP is a bargain currently for a company that is showing they know what they are doing and are sticking to the plan which is a good one. I hope they can weather this storm and i have confidence they can. Down ramp if you want but ONLY if you have facts to back it up. Its easy to throw words around a little harder to back it up. HC is sadly full of words...

All in my opinion and base yours on your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $22.69K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 10520751 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2171501 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.