ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332

No I'm not high ... that would be good though ;-)!

If you are going to quote someone Luke then put it in context. I said "The fall in SP is not a measure of failure of the team in this instance." Perhaps you don't get the point ... being that there are other factors at hand here driving prices down. Its not the performance of the team. A lot of it is SH's unrealistic expectations and disspoinment at their own investment performances and panick selling as they thought that in 6 months they were going to make some quick money. This is a flipping mining project in its infancy ... they are learning to walk BETTER than any other I have yet to see - and i dont claim to be an expert - nor have i seen everything. Try and find a project that is doing the de-risking as well as Vince and his team are or have done! Try and find a project that has a vertically integrated strategy and a plan to take a mineral out of the ground, process it, refine it at a captial cost lower than any other, then sell to an undersupplied market AND install it to a battery and sell THAT as well in another market space! Oh and in the mean time they are now alinged with a company who "might" be able to provide another way of refining the V2O5 cheaper again PLUS they have some offtake revenue from other mineral licenses sold to other miners! If you find some let me know as they will be the ones that have won or will win - and i'd buy in to them also!

Using your emotive stance lets look at some other small cap projects over the last 12 months ...

• If you had bought TMT on the 1st of August last year thinking it was on its way up and jumped for FOMO at 85.5c you would also be very unhappy right now as they are trading at 18c - thats a 78.9% fall! They must be badly managed too then? Ohh but they completed their DFS didnt they so they are good to go - very professional unit that one!??
    • Or perhaps you bought into Bryah in October last year at 25c and now its 7.2c - that's a 71.2% fall. Another management team that should be sacked then!!!
    • What about Syrah Resource stock - maybe you bought that at $2.65 last year and its trading today at $0.69 OMG another badly managed project losing their share holders 73.9%!!! This needs
    • Perhaps you gambled on Lithium Australia in July last year as it hit a high of 13.88c and is now at 5.1c thats a 63.25% fall - Sack em I say!!!
    • ... there are plenty more!

So let's be a little more reasonable about what is going wrong here and what it is affecting the price. From MY PERSPECTIVE it is NOT the team running the project!!!

All in my opinion and base yours on your own RESEARCH. ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $33.72K 2.121M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 10382546 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 9032344 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.