AVL 6.25% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

No Lawyertrader you can offer all the critism you want, just...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    No Lawyertrader you can offer all the critism you want, just back it up with FACT not merely opinion based on your own frustration. Even draw from EXPERIENCE in management or mining or perhaps investing. However, I doubt many who throw their negative "opinion" around on HC have ever managed anything let alone delivered anything. Yet from behind the safety of their keyboard can sledge anyone and everyone to satisfy their frustrations and pretend to be a king pin.

I don't like baseless slander of anyone particularly when its made up of BS by people who have not walked a mile in the shoes of those they slander.

I came to HC hoping to get some informative posts from people with experience, knowledge and perspectives i don't have. There are a few around but not many - they have probably moved on? Instead HC is full of those who want a soap box to stand on, possibly as nobody in the real world would ever listen to them. I swore i would not get caught up in any of this mud slinging diatribe but here i am as i could not stand the rubbish and factless BS been thrown at people doing their job.

Baseless opinion can be sprouted at the bar on a Friday night. If you are going to put it in writing then be fair, factful and tactful. I don't wish you loss or doom or anything bad, just learn how to deliver a balanced message. Make HC a valuable resource for other non-professional investors not a sarcastic slinging sideshow. Please!

Good luck to you and everyone here what ever decisions you make. At the end of the day we are all looking to make or lives better and more prosperous.

All in my opinion, make yours based on your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $577.9K 37.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3027287 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1955546 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ 28170434
Last updated 15.27pm 19/04/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.