AVL 6.25% 1.7¢ australian vanadium limited

Hi mate. Yes those were the days (last week lol) when it felt...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Hi mate. Yes those were the days (last week lol) when it felt like we had the room to just a few of us. How quickly things change huh! Obviously I was happy with the move yesterday but I'll also look forward to everything calming down and the day traders moving on. It becomes more difficult to find the posts I enjoy reading and get a realistic picture of how the stock is trading when they show up. I'm not overly interested in charts and trends etc, I much prefer to discuss with longer term holders how AVL is situated in the market and about all the possibilities there are in the vanadium "space"coming up. I certainly didn't buy into this company for just a double so I'll be sticking around and waiting for the DFS to come out. Then we'll have a JORC, a DFS AND a great partner (and probable end user). Now that's what I'm talking about. Could the share price fall in the mean time? Of course it could, but that's investing on the ASX.

Happy for all the traders but 99% of them won't be around for the cap raising and opportunity to buy in for what most of us expect to be an amazing DFS! Based on just the amount and grade of the vanadium found thus far, how could it not be worth sitting back for a while The idea of screaming around the ASX everyday looking to take out a 25% profit (on the ones that go up!) and then moving on to the next one gives me a headache just thinking about it. Give me a nice, slow, quite rise any day of the week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $146.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $40.63K 2.486M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 23767120 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 8800453 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.