AVL 0.00% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Ann: AVL to Test Mineral Recovery Process, page-30

1. 2,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This is great news and is another step closer to a viable PFS.

Given that vanadium prices are rising, given that VRB electrolyte should be the next supply disruption for vanadium and given that vanadium may play a role in new EV chassis alloys: the time seems right to get our PFS finalised and start getting **by moving forward.

Many don't understand the cooperative nature of the members of Vanitec and the depth of mine building/operating experience of Daniel Harris.
    Vince has grand plans: all achievable IMO.
    Looking forward to updates on mine facility options!

Short term, I would assume Blesberg will be a low capex boutique mine initially to generate some cash flow. Small CR or off-take partner cash injection both legitimate routes IMO. Maybe our options expiring in Dec will deliver this year: who knows.

I'm starting to understand the report writing style of Vince. Much is alluded to and for good reason I am sure. ASX rules are strict so can't embellish.

Many say Vince is taking on too much but I think he has the perfect mix and has the perfect skill set/workforce/partnerships.

The battery sales have been dismal but I'm sure that will be sorted out sooner rather than later: it has to be. 5kW-25kW/h home installations is definitely a huge market to attack. Lithium's marketing dominance must be broken soon!

It's all starting to fall into place IMO and the world will want what we can deliver once the logic of the VRB technology is marketed/resonated correctly.

GL
    ;D
    Last edited by happyonlithium: 28/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $59.05K 3.933M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 14007829 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 6680992 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.