AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Well Woody, I like your style of stirring. So with respect, I...

1. 677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Well Woody, I like your style of stirring.

So with respect, I will try to reply with my opinion to that timeline in your first paragraph above.
    First, I reckon that a lot of ozy households are desperate to get away from Coal generated energy.
    People that can afford to have solar panels installed, have now got them.
    I imagine that these house holders are waiting in hope of a safe and smart household energy storage and management system.
    There are systems out there but are they smart and safe enough?
    I reckon that AVL and other well managed Coys are pursuing safer and smarter stuff!
    In Oz we do not need to wait for a 8 year Electric Vehicles penetration.
    Therefore, at this stage, there can not be a link between battery home storage and
    the penetration of imported EVs into Oz.
    You seem to have recognised this with:
    All the while solar tile or panel prices dropping. Then we'll see an explosion in demand for home storage.
    The demand for efficient, safe, home manageable, renewable energy storage systems is silent but immense.
    It is world wide!
    Why?
    Because people are communicating world wide via their phones.
    Ordinary people, like you and me, are now sick and tired of trying to get the message to our unresponsive/stagnant/big money influenced governments, that we need a quick and dramatic change from fossil fuels to renewable and/or an alternate energy.
    The end of fossil fuel generated energy as a base load has started.
    We cannot go on poisoning the air we breath.
    AVL and other similar responsibly well managed Coys will prosper in this quick and dramatic revolution.
    Any thought, of further coal based energy generation by our leaders, is doomed.

And where will our emergency "backup base load power" come from?
    Well, it may/will develop quickly (20 years?) into safe nuke technology.
    I do not really understand why our existing fossil fueled base load power stations cannot be powered by safe nuke power.
    Gee whizz there are a lot of Nuke powered Submarines traveling throughout our Oceans.
    Their power source, the reactors must be very small in size.

I cannot say anything about your last paragraph because I am unfamiliar with that stuff.

Onya Woody, you obviously have got me going so thank you.
    CheersnBeers
    Did I hear someone say "there is no such thing as safe nuke power"?
    Well please suggest an alternative safe source of emergency backup power.
    IMO fossil fuels are killing our world!
    Renewable energy coupled with our scalable Vanadium Redox Batteries to store and liberate that energy when required, rule.
    jusfinkin

Oh and by the way readers, the next Fury Road movie could maybe go something like this!
    It has come to pass that Vanadium Redox Battery manufacturers initially tested their batteries in the great deserts of Australia.
    These batteries were proven a success.
    At that time it was considered too costly to transport those Ship Container sized batteries back to the Coastal Cities.
    So according to the the laws at that time they were buried beneath the desert sand hills.
    After the apocalypse there was only one person surviving who knew the location of those batteries!
    Yep Max.
    But the badies found the remains of a failing nuke powered large hexacopter.
    They knew that the half life theory about nukes was inconsistent when powering a hexacopter that could lift a seatainer sized battery back to the Coast.
    So the race was on.
    Gulp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $19.10K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 11061591 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 6848290 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.