AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

You are right Roller, the additional supply forecast from all...

1. 4,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3067
    You are right Roller, the additional supply forecast from all and abundant is purely not going to fill the boots at this stage.

Remember the ramping for oversupply from Atacama Chile, when looking into the future it’s best to look at the facts at hand, and also digest the false falsifies posted over the last two years.

Those you keep in touch with the industry can clearly see there is a massive divergence in current mine face investment and that that is required to satisfy the up stream investment that is/and is now escalating.

All I see is lithium undersupply next year (I think the last 4 months of enormous price rises paints a perfect picture) There are some great analysts out there that have been screaming this story for years.

Undersupply is upon us nearly two years early, underinvestment has been a problem for the same period.

Short story current producers can try and ramp it up till their machines are at breaking point, they will still be unable to satisfy supply, current wannabe producers are mostly years from production.

If those current producers think they can fill the gaps until then they are dreaming. We need companies to be funded now and into production ASAP, for companies like AVZ to grow we need the EV and Storage markets to have no supply issues as these will severely hamper the growth rates of the companies we rely on for sales and thus our own growth.

Im sure most of you understand this. That’s why I’m all for all and have invested in many Lithium and battery stocks.

We all deserve it, so let’s enjoy the next decade, and yes I’m a patient man.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.