AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Gareth mate, I respect you posts and there is a possibility my...

1. 4,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3067
    Gareth mate, I respect you posts and there is a possibility my post came across as little pessimistic, that was not the intention.

I firmly believe that AVZ has an enormous future, and perhaps an industry changing factor.

I’m sure you will agree that the mining industry is well underfunded, highlighted by BMI in early 2019 when they declared the lithium miners were underfunded by about US$16 billion to reach coming demand, that’s nearly two years ago since then......

My god, has it changed or what?

Car investments in EVs have gone through the roof, back then Ford, GM, and Toyota couldn’t give a frick about EV’s, Tesla was just going through it pacers and you could have picked it up for a song.

Tesla also build that battery in 100 days as promised, god knows what it cost him to get it done but it was more of a statement, than a revenue stream.

What I see now is a consolidated effort through these industries to make this all happen. We have governments around the world embracing climate change and seeing the importance of this transition and the importance of this change.

Why are all of you not investing in Tin, Copper, Gold, Lithium, Silver, there’s a few more you will discover soon.

Best wishes all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.