AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: AVZ achieves record intersection at Manono, page-88

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    For the risk of repeating myself for the umpteenth time these results(world record high quality intercept that eclipses AVZ's exclusively other high grade world record intercepts!) again prove AVZ's outstanding fundamentals, backed up by 72 years of extensive historical data(Brownfield's) that underlies we are the real deal, and not just some lithium wannabe resource with large pegmatites, but no high quality spodumene close to the surface. This is why I have not sold one AVZ share, and continue to accumulate.

Truly, a once in a lifetime resource and the "Saudi Arabia of Lithium" description is no exaggeration. And let us not forget the tier one tin resource with the very real possibility that lithium ion batteries will very soon have tin alloy anodes(patents already established) which have been proven to hold twice the charge of conventional anodes, and the fact that EV vehicles have way more need for tin because of the far greater number of electrical parts(solder) than vehicles with internal combustion engines.

AVZ has the perfect combination of minerals at the right time for the EV/storage revolution. When we establish(JORC) to officially establish we have the largest lithium resource globally multiple times and will be the lowest cost producer we will supply lithium pricing and supply!

The monsters of Manono/Kitotolo are awakening! The scary thing is that there is still a long way to go!

Does AVZ get any better???

GLTAH, but you will not need it because the fundamentals are too strong!  AIMO
    Last edited by Mining8: 19/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.