AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Apologies, I mean 5 million tonnes to 10 million tonnes per...

1. 9,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17811
    Apologies, I mean 5 million tonnes to 10 million tonnes per annum for 10 to 20 years as my previous posts on this issue. Anyway all good.

As I have posted in the past, I suspect that the area around holes 1 and 2 is where they will seek to get to a measured and indicated resource this campaign (maybe also hole 7) and the rest will remain in the inferred bucket as my calcs are that a 20,000 metre program with each drill at 250 metres depth is 80 drills this campaign, less if go to 300 metres plus. Stated this some time ago. With JORC need drill spacings of 50 metres to 100 metres so given the length of the pegmatite system wouldn't be able to do a full JORC for the whole area in terms of defining a measured and indicated resource (so I suspect they will do one for holes 1 and 2 (and possibly 7) and those holes will be more than enough at this stage IMO.

You got to be kidding. The market wants confirmation of the measured and indicated resource and this starts that process and with some further drills the market will be happy. Anyway some comedy is appreciated today.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.