AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

To all AVZ holders,This is absolutely brilliant news I am in New...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    To all AVZ holders,

This is absolutely brilliant news
    I am in New York City with family after my father recently passed away so had to visit home from Sydney.

I also wanted to extend my best wishes to you guys in 2022. There will be big things within the "Lithium family" in 2022
    Tesla, VW, Ford, GM, Rivan, Lucid all moving to take positions, Battery manufacturers ramping up

US in Lithium is still struggling with our own mines waiting for Licenses... quite ridiculous so it opens up opportunities for foreign mining acquisitions and Lithium imports.

This inclusion into the OTCQX Best Markets is a great news indeed and congratulations to you all ...

I might not be holding AVZ but have been following your charts and looks pretty impressive... I follow most Lithium folks as we are all in the Lithium family ; please never forget that ... If you see another Lithium company not doing well ... just remember that could be you at any time so might help to be empathetic to them ...

My Lithium Co as you guys already know , we just signed a term sheet with LG so I am holding on too; just like you long term holders are holding on ... to what ? To sheer belief and nothing but incredible blue skies which turns one's life into pure success against all odds !!!

I wish you guys incredible success and long term holders keep your faith in what you sincerely believe ; patience and time will reward you incredibly.

Good luck Happy New Year and congratulations!!!

regards
    Ord Fin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.