AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: AVZ announces more High-Grade Results from Roche Dure, page-64

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    White911 states:

'SS on the way people today or tomorrow I'm betting'

And the scoping study that is imminent will give us a very good understanding of the viability of the project.

Interestingly and not by coincidence in my opinion there has been two recent press articles issued from the company regarding AVZ.

Last Week: 'Not All Lithium Created Equal;Why AVZ's Congo Project Stands Out!' go HERE

This showed that AVZ's ore was highly regarded, high grade(2nd only to Greenbushes), and particularly the fact that it had low impurities(no mica issues/low iron) when battery companies are now rejecting inferior impure ores(higher mica and iron) because they cannot be effectively used(uneconomic to optimise and literally the new generation batteries will fail and under perform with product from these inferior ores.)

This Week: An article referencing AVZ's upcoming scoping study with bullish comments from AVZ's Managing Director Nigel Ferguson regarding how the Chinese majors are investing in the DRC for instance CITIC and Zijin investing 800 million in Ivanhoe mines in the DRC.

Also from Nigel Ferguson;

“We have heard that Huayou, which is a major shareholder in AVZ, CITIC and others are looking to make assets in the DRC a primary focus, to build their presence in the DRC mining industry.”

And this:

'AVZ has also signed a number of preliminary agreements with other major Chinese groups about potential investment in exchange for securing supply from Manono, many of whom will visit site this year.'

From article: 'The much anticipated scoping study on Manono, is due for release as early as this week!'

go HERE

Today we are hit with more outstanding drill results heralding what???

For those that appreciate subtle hints, what this collectively and potentially means is that AVZ's scoping study is imminent, and for the company to put its deposit and scoping study in the spotlight indicates to me that this scoping study is potentially good and viable. Not only that Bulldozer, a forum member spoke to the company and they expected the scoping study this week.

This begs the question, as many knowledgeable posters have said here, why would you want to be on the sidelines when this potentially company making news breaks???

Exciting time to be a holder of AVZ!

AIMO
    Last edited by Mining8: 19/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.