AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

It's as plain as the nose on everyones' face, but muppets...

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 322
    It's as plain as the nose on everyones' face, but muppets continually ignore the obvious.
    Given the recent slapping by the ASX on AVZs social media blurts, I doubt they'll be putting out articles like this on the back of a bag of hot air. They'll be accountable and they know they are. Hence, ML being told to zip it and let the company do the talking.

"Scoping study due for release as early as next week" is not a line that should be either said lightly by the company or perceived by the general public, trading houses, eager traders and seasoned money making pros. If by month end there is no scoping study, it'll be a poop fight out and maybe 20% down from the 8-10c trading range of late.

I'm in, balls deep mind you with parcels from 5c up to 25c and I'm here to make money. Ignore the trolls, the twitter snitchingbitching, jealousy and do your own due diligence and realise this is the real deal. China have their cards close to their chest and aren't going to give up this asset easily NOR let the price get out of hand to make a JV expensive. Just sit along and enjoy the ride my fellow anonymous internet hot copper peoples.

All IMO, DYOR, DYODD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.