AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Giantpaperclips is always coming up with obscure information...

1. 2,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5792
    Giantpaperclips is always coming up with obscure information related to AVZ on twitter (worth the follow).

giant.jpg

The ports IMO are not much of an issue compared to the road issues. The fact remains that there is no all year round ready route east (either to Moba or Kalemie or Nseluka) that could
    handle the tonnages needed for even a 2MT mine
    . All will need significant input of capital and time to upgrade. The independent transport study was short on details in regards to the road quality (although it did have some funding requirements but they seems very low). So I still don't see a viable transport solution to attract that big partner just yet. It's true that copper concentrate miners do drive those roads but that's because copper concentrate is a lot more valuable per ton than SC6 concentrate. The only all weather road currently that will exist from Manono will be road 617 going south. So for me, AVZ turned from a short term Ninja flip (that's another story) to a long term hold as I only see explorers getting significant funding until the sector turns on raising carbonate prices (critical will be for existing suppliers not being able to keep up with demand which requires EV sales to remain strong). On a positive note, over this longer time horizon, the roads/rail are being upgraded which includes the Tanzanian rail upgrading to modern heavy haulage gauge. All IMO and happy to for other opinions to weight in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.