AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: AVZ Appoints GR Engineering as DFS Engineer, page-104

1. 2,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4669
    I hope management see it as you do, and rectify the optic soon, on ‘transport inchoates’

As previously stated the path to progress is not a single party event looking for a big partner. It has a big partner, the Congolese Government at Federal, provincial and municipal level and so, to reiterate those project interests % are rotating as we speak, like a lazy Susan at the table.

When they do merge for AVZ, IMO, I expect a lot of project inchoates like power and transport both JV dependant to fructify as well.

1. It could be viewed that:
    transport and power obligations and intentions need to be clarified for funding
    2. Funding prospector/s are needed for project %’s to confidently ‘lazy Susan’ AVZ’s way.
    3. Met tests would help #1.
    4. Huayou smiling a bit too hard with “premium” etched in the qualia of the glimmer of their smile (sorry, after 4 doz oysters)

So I see #2, as a real sign something is up at a time most would think this is very early for project finance considering DFS pegged at Q1/Q2 2020.

If Huayou are confident of a ‘premium’ with AVZ, it is reasonable to infer that if Congolese Government department/parastatal restructuring was not taking place........... could we have project funding already, since Dathomir have materially agreed to 'lazy Susan' 5% of their independent % already?

All IMO & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.