AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: AVZ Appoints GR Engineering as DFS Engineer, page-63

1. 3,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12488
    It's the unfortunate reality when the board holds substantial amounts of the registry. I'm not much of a fan of performance based issuance of shares unless its S/P related. The JORC ones were a joke, Not very difficult to achieve 100mT measured when you've got 2Bt worth of lith to achieve it, we only needed to dilute the registry severely for capital and drill it out.

The offtake one will at least have a material effect on S/P. That said it could be a horrendous deal, but a deal nevertheless - performance shares still slung out.

If they want to make money from their performance to the company then that is what a wage is for. Or invest their own money in shares and then get the S/P moving north. Time for the board to put their hand in their pocket.

Next AGM will be very interesting. Much different mood to last year from the registry i feel. I imagine AG themselves would have a large portion of shares, add in the collective of 'friends' & 'acquaintances' which would be on the registry through them, and now can act independently.

*Upcoming news
    -Met results (soon)
    -chairman appointment (soon)
    -offtake/finance (monday - or 8 months away?)
    -securing additional % of project

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.