AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: AVZ Appoints GR Engineering as DFS Engineer, page-91

1. 9,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17704
    I'll answer your question simply, on the website under projects what GRE reports is projects it is actually doing as part of construction (i.e. EPCM projects).

What this is in terms of the AVZ work, is a feasibility study and these projects are not reported - based on a link I showed there are 160 of these projects so I would be interested how many of these were in Africa. Again to repeat, the projects you are quoting are construction and/or on the ground phyiscal engineering services provided, not project feasibility studies (which are not reported).

If you can find what these are would then be interested in the conclusions drawn.

Last paragraph at the bottom is the key one. GRE looks reputable and it would appear some of the characters on New Pro have worked or have strong relationships to GRE, but unclear the extent of link. Would simply say the links of projects they are doing in my previous post indicates they have a lot of experience, but little detail on the feasibility studies they have done, but obviously doing 160 plus of these says too me they have experience and are 'trusted' in WA.

All IMO

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1637/1637254-ab99b0eda125a5705eca8821000be642.jpg

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.