AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I work in mine design. I can tell you we basically do the same...

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    I work in mine design. I can tell you we basically do the same for every job as well... basically, just a way to get the ball rolling on the job especially since these days its all done via 3D modelling. and 9 times outta 10 we would also get the main contract. I suspect that would already be at a verbal confirmation stage as tenders went out last year from memory.
    would also like to point out this mine will be a fairly standard set up. the design itself shouldn't take that long and has already been roughly done by GR Engineering. getting long lead vendor items to the site will probably be the big hold up along the way. (something we have experienced is even worse with covid times, but should be better in the coming year).
    but a positive announcement, this is a fairly good 'we are going mining' signal.

not going to lie though... I'm keen for some OT's if the timeline is kept we got a good month coming up. (also got a baby due end of March. already checked, the wife doesn't like the name Nigel)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.