AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Totally agree Steveo, Apologies if my views have already been...

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    Totally agree Steveo,
    Apologies if my views have already been expressed as I haven't been home long after a long lunch and have not read all the posts. Those that I have read mainly consist of displeasure of the so called large discount given to the sophisticated investors on this 75mill raise! The raise was at a 10% discount on the close price from 4 days ago!
    Anyone could have bought as many shares as they wanted on the 06/12 @.55c, on the 11/11th @.50c and 12 months ago as many as you wanted around the .09c mark!
    Has it been de-risked since then, well maybe or maybe not, because without the mining licence we still have very little!
    So in my opinion, those that had the initiative and the balls to invest at the levels one month ago or 12 months ago or even three years ago, should now be rapt that we have seen Mr Pei invest $240+ mill & today another $75mill from US investors. Does anyone really think that both these entities would have invested if they were unsure of the future!
    Imo the money raised today was the final hurdle in securing all the ticks required by the DRC government to show them we now have the required funds to meet the conditions of and to be granted the mining licence!
    Hopefully the above makes some sort of sense!
    Good luck to all holders,
    And always remember-
    PRESSURE MAKES DIAMONDS!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.