ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1829
    The "rest of the entire world" knows nothing about lithium mines, including those in the DRC, they are getting 1%or less a year from a bank.

There is no "market", just elephants sitting on us mice by shuffling funds back and forth between exchanges.

Why is the rejoinder every time a set of holes is announced, "we know that its big already"? Because each time the price to a potential buyer goes up, substantially. In addition, the relative cost of infrastructure relative to the resource worth at hand decreases substantially.

They cant argue resource size any more, so they throw water, transport, ebola, wars, famine, the wrath of God and probably soon the price of cheese as objections. And at each stage those arguments get knocked down, again and again. And they become more shrill, because they know underneath it all that the transport in combination with credits will be economic and the demon will be knocked for six very soon.

"It wont get mined, too hard", for a formerly working tin mine, in an area with numerous mines already and a clear history of exporting rare materials. You dont hear these critics active over on 4CE either, just down the road, I wonder why? The inconsistency in these modern day stockholder saviors is extraordinary.

And of course, the Chinese arnt interested in Africa at all, only to the tune of $60Billion dollars in investment next year, with the ebola ridden, war hell, water deficient, famine poor, cheese absent DRC ranked just second behind South Africa in the amount of that pie they will get.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.