AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

z you raise some valid potential negatives . I think they have...

1. 1,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1492
    z you raise some valid potential negatives . I think they have been discussed to death and used to include transport costs , Ebola and so on. The dfs is out in plain sight . We could argue the variables all day but it’s in depth , asx compliant and independently certified . Our mgmt will always want to put the best case forward but by the same measure will have been forced to omit some almost certain factors greatly affecting upside : tin/tant credits , increased ownership , tax/vat concessions , further negotiated discounts , massive potential for uprated resource in Carrie d’lest and other pegs in the 13km strike etc . NF is closer than anyone and can see npv 3b + but can’t prove yet ...

but yes we have uphill in finance and global pandemic and that’s why we at 6c for a 2 year payback .

I welcome your post as it’s fair comment and supported by some reasoning - I and others are clearly on the more positive side . Scarpa and the like are brilliantly bang on centre with 100% objectivity so always take note of what he says .

there are some older bashers and fear mongers that come here regularly and ardently argue the toss and promote any potential negative or uncertainty inevitably causing ongoing mudsling which can be both amusing and boring . Learn to spot it and skim it for any value .

so dfs is there and no we need a large injection of money to get one of the biggest ev / climate change global material resource up and running with a payback of this in two years ; I don’t subscribe to the drc risk as great as in the past and the change and development plans taking place in drc / Africa especially going forward . Plus some potential suitors already operate their and have just freed themselves from old projects .
    Dilution will always be a factor but the size as yet unknown but with an sp at 6c mc at 100m us there’s not much capital to use by way of dilution ha ha . But you have a point .

if you have a look at bacanora in Mexico (with high crime and violence) they got many 100’s of millions US dollar finance far a fraction of our Dfs. There are some wallets in Europe for example ( company and govt) who would take this startup value as a gift with a payback of 2 years and one of the best quality li for 20 years plus plus secured . Absolute gift in their eyes and also the added benefit of directly supporting social and ethical development of a close continent who speaks their language .

If we don’t get investment/ off takes in next 6 months then this goes to Chinese ( if they want it - evidence shows they do ) for 10-15c possibly a bit lower if they really shaft us which is likely . That’s it. BUT if anyone and I mean anyone who can afford wants to get involved to secure there own li for their own batteries for their own future car plants and driver less vehicles and trains , ships , trucks , power plants , pharma etc then evidence of this will move us easily to 20+ , I could see $1 plus when we are mining a year or so and so on . All ifs and buts buddy / lassie at this stage .

basically your points have validity but so do mine ( can’t help myself ) .

keep posting and discussing whilst we wait with fear and excitement ...

AIMHO GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.