AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: AVZ Delivers Positive Drill Results - Manono Project, page-23

1. 9,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2897
    @1for1 Wow, haven't thought of those stocks in years.
    I don't see AVZ as competition to any stock I hold. I merely return the favour a couple of holders here provide - up to dozens of times per day elsewhere.

Anyway you look at it 30% dilution for the capex PLUS the money needed to finance raising the current 60% interest in the project - is not good news for holders at the current SP/MC level , (what is it 30% of NPV in the DFS?). That's going to limit any upside from here regardless of any news. The current 30% plus the equity for 30% of capex plus the equity required to increase ownership....doesn't leave big upside.

AVZ already have enough lithium to supply the market with 4.5 mill throughput production until lithium is inevitably superseded by new tech in the future. New drill results look good, but don't actually help the bottom line much from here on. In fact they've got so much you have to wonder if supplying that much will suppress the price and make it a break-even proposition at best - like it did with PLS and AJM in the last lithium bull market.

Last edited by WoodySpoon: 05/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.