AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: AVZ hits 282.95m of spodumene bearing pegmatite at Manono, page-139

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    gotta love the passion for this stock. multi baggers create loyalty like whats being seen here on these threads and posts. also means that you fall in love, and then are somewhat blinded by what is then taking place. easy to do. been there too.
    so everyone knows this is the world greatest lithium deposit, drill rigs or no drill rigs. all they're gonna do is confirm what we all know. anything less will send this back to sub 10 cents...but that shouldn't happen, because the results are already confirming as much(worlds biggest) to date anyway. great results so far, but SP is struggling to get past the CR value.....so, on the basis that its the world biggest deposit of lithium, and doin a bit of research on management, i don't think this lot(management) have any intention whatsoever of mining here, what with road building to take place (just the 400 odd k's) ... so, a TO is plainly really what everyone wants now. Cantor Fitzgerald got the 15mill raising done. probably not a seed investor, so zero chance of being a multi bagger from CR price, but, @25c, reckon the investor will take 50% on his 15 mill.... i would. probably knows enough to figure out someone will buy it, purely on assays and the like... might double his money if lucky, got oppies also i think. sounds pretty reasonable to me. again, i would. no brainer. the SP action today speaks volumes for what is expected from here. regardless of how good the new drill holes are, because, its the biggest lithium deposit in the world right? yep. more and more are figuring it out from what I'm reading. #metoo
    40 cents and everyone will be happy. good luck to all of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.