AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: AVZ introduces Yibin Tianyi Lithium as a Strategic Investor, page-140

1. 2,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4669
    I wish the placement was 6-7cps at least but it’s done…………… And as @Dr_Manhattan perceives, the cash is gold right now in the current market sentiment.

I actually think the market hasn’t and doesn’t want to wake up to this event just yet with Tianyi Lithium………. we’ve just shown a bearishly stupid market Manono is wanted and by an entity it hadn’t tabled. It’s making a lot of lithium people look stupid.

Let’s think about the 19.9% standstill, open to objections…………. Hauyou gets diluted they’ll have to buy on market if they have the money, so with dilution as it would be they don’t get a board seat, hence less sway. Dathomir has not done any block transfers that we know of, so collusion if any is submerged and yes the standstill negates collusion for approx13 months from now.

We got a standstill, and, I hazard a guess, that Tianyi may need 19.9% in order to avoid dilution to itself on the event AVZ cracks a deal with a project financier………….. how does that sound as a hypothetical?

I haven’t done the calculations………… but if AVZ are acquiring project JV%’s and offers further equity within and outside AVZ, then would Tianyi be diluted as well at 12.2% hence that 19.9% cover?

All IMO & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.