AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Agree, and understand where you are coming from. If there is...

1. 9,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17640
    Agree, and understand where you are coming from.

If there is another potential player on the Table - non-Chinese that is - they have a few weeks to give the reasons as to why SHs should vote no (on the assumption the money is needed of course). It doesn’t look like it will come, hence why I feel NF has been clearly outplayed here, with in effect a Chinese-based blocking stake.

Given AVZ is funded to DFS I simply find the Ann a bit strange to be frank - there IMO is something else at play that is not entirely clear (such as is this CATL’s way, through in effect a subsidiary, to enter into an equity for Offtake Arrangement with AVZ in effect, noting Tianyi’s chemical conversion plant is hydroxide per se thus needing 6% spodumene with low deleterious elements, which AVZ fits the bill). That is, is this the equity part of the subsequent Offtake Agreement part?

Asa I said, need equity or an equity for Offtake Agreement that is also non-Chinese or else AVZ will simply be seen as a “Chinese” play with potential ramifications and limits on how far the SP can rise etc etc.

The positive is it is obvious AVZ will be mined in due course, given the interest, so it is now simply a question the extent to which we as SHs will benefit from this, and over what timeframe.

All IMO
    Last edited by Scarpa: 11/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.