AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: AVZ introduces Yibin Tianyi Lithium as a Strategic Investor, page-153

1. 3,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1888
    So the way I see it is that Nigel obviously wanted the top up hence why he done it , now you say we were self funded to DFS where we could court may suitors , well in that regard why hasn’t any of them potential suitors dipped they’re toes in the water with a 14 million placement ?? There was either nobody stepping up to the plate or else Nigel favoured the Chinese , I think there was no takers so Nigel took what he could get .
    The fact that it’s a CATL backed entity, this may now spur some of those potential non Chinese suitors into action .
    I’ll agree with you when u say we have given a lot away but in my view we bees the cash , we would be in an extremely weak position post DFS , all it would take is for those potential suitors to drag out a deal and we would end up trading insolvent,,
    I’d rather be cashed up and in bed with the devil than be a broke with not a pot to piss in and trying to get the devil into bed ,
    As fir the8 cents TO u allude to , well we have a year or so to get our shot together before CATL can start buying on market and take us over ,, it’s now up to Nigel to put the cash to good use , get us that other % and get some funding from Europe or elsewhere ,
    Excuse my spelling and grammar , I left school at a young age

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.