ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4669
    Lolz..............AJM adherent feeling the gleam of promise from AVZ.

Let’s get it straight…………….

AVZ Manono won’t be waiting for others expansions………….. There is no from or after 2025. 2022 is likely in my view looking at this deal popping up now

Tianyi Lithium will rival in scale the largest lithium chemical players…………… It’s CATL’s answer to current incumbents

Tianyi Lithium was not on any western analyst radar…………. So how does this rattle assumptions about future supply chains?

AVZ Manono has second most clean spod, and it has firmed up a relationship with Tianyi and integration is with CATL who is also developing a battery plant there as well.

Besides that, to answer about Koreans and Japanese, why would you rush? I recall your friend stating in similar terms why no rush.

I expect that Koreans will not venture as they seem to likely hesitate where China seems to have control. Which is your driving point............ Maybe they can head to Mali, if that feels safer?

Japanese, how can we be sure they are not already at the table?

If China is influential in speeding up road routing, though Nigel has vocalized EU funds for regional Development are available (it’s a Congolese matter)……………. then paying respect to the Chinese through this relationship with Yibin is excellent diplomatic sense.

I claimed in another post that for China it might make best sense with such a huge deposit to share it, multilateral is the way to go to de-risk on a geopolitical front………….. Congolese want diversity

As Zoe Kabila said, the old colonials are back.

And think about this in Shanghai…………. why didn’t Yibin go full hog and do project finance? Because imo...........AVZ who is in control does not want it.

I wager we will see a western entrant fund this, to balance the books, then or even before we might see the cagey Japanese and the shy Koreans

All IMO & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.