AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: AVZ Launches Fully Underwritten Share Purchase Plan, page-774

1. 5,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2219
    I think i have this sussed.. but not as much as Pattersons has.

In the rare and unlikely event of the AVZ SP moonshooting 300% from this base.  They can convert options and nullify any upside poor stranded holders might of been able to enjoy through the tranched options method.

So really dillution events on the way up... would need amazing macro and sensational updates to get to these levels, and when new stock comes on in the event of a bull run good ol' pattos will dump into the rise, rinse and repeat.

Lots of ways to skin an ASX stock holder.. we see the array of techniques on the ASX when we observe for long enough.. this is a first for me but these junior stock equity funders are low life parasites preying on the lowly poorly end of town and gettting extremely rich in the process whilst ensuring they is neglegable risk to them.

There you have it folks, 101 ways to fleece an ASX player.. freebee staggered oppies at convertible increments on the way up will ensure there will not be a lot of upside!

RE: Weighted average price.. so how much am i paying per stock? How can i pay if i dont know? The golden rule for companies on the ASX IMO is removing any uncertainty.. here management have actually created it on purpose (or against there will but there are dancing with the patto devil?) so i gather the market is punishing us for this now. Par for the course and no sign of any certainly yet... so i guess we drift hard).

Macro overnight was extremely positive.. base metals up, stock markets up.. how will the ASX go today. Maybe this is the turnaround day we have been waiting 365 days for (longer if you have been holder for sometime and your whole folio is feeling anemic like ASX's current bank balance!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.