AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

funny, I read this article from AC Research again - under...

1. 6 Posts.
    funny, I read this article from AC Research again - under "Interessenskonflikte" (conflict of interst) you can read:

original in german:
    Ferner geben wir zu bedenken, dass die Auftraggeber dieser Studie in naher Zukunft beabsichtigen könnten, sich von eigenen Aktienbeständen in der AVZ Minerals Ltd. zu trennen und damit von steigenden Kursen der Aktie profitieren werden. Auch hieraus ergibt sich ein entsprechender Interessenkonflikt.

Bei den Veröffentlichungen von AC Research handelt es sich ausdrücklich nicht um Finanzanalysen. Vielmehr sind die Besprechungen von Aktien als Vorstellungen rein werblichen Charakters zu werten.

Google translator:
    Furthermore, we would like to point out that in the near future, the contracting authorities of this study could intend to withdraw from own shares in AVZ Minerals Ltd. and thus benefit from rising share prices. This also leads to a corresponding conflict of interests.

AC Research's publications are not financial analyzes. Rather, the discussions of shares are to be viewed as purely Commercial.

AVZ pushes like crazy in germany. Just why, why in germany? I thought AVZ did not need that strange

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.