AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: AVZ Minerals hits 284.47m @ 1.52% Li2O, page-166

1. 975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    "I hold 4 lithium stocks but AVZ is not one of them. The country risk is just too high for me to invest. That's perhaps one reason that despite outstanding resource results there is no movement."
    This is the classic downramper justification for pointing out the obvious, that everyone already knows. DRC is higher risk than AU. We done Sherlock, but your risk level is not everyone else's risk level. 4 other stocks, but has to side track to AVZ to enlighten us on risk?

"I have been to capital Kinshasa once. Only one 3 star hotel and the water consumed for washing, drinking, cooking is all hard water."
    Completely irrelevant to any argument to do with mining.

"The whole country had 400 km of paved roads."
    Road argument done to death, but still thanks for having another go at it.

"Outside the city walls the central government has no control. It's the war lords that control and provide security. So how long till the warlords step in and decide to raise tariffs to produce and haul concentrate. Just review the options to taking the concentrate out of the country; Angola on Africas west coast, Tanzania on Africa east coast and South Africa on the south."

Chinese have peacekeepers, and a lot of them. Mining is already being conducted successfully.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.