AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Sorry, but for logical stuff is no time and no room, because all...

1. 1,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    Sorry,
    but for logical stuff is no time and no room, because all fundamental discussions ended up in other things and defend stories.
    But it should be working as you saying, you are right ( the question /answer game).

Mining and TO all speculations only!!
    Skipping the jorc for a month ok, but that was clear in my point of view because of the poor laboratory work till now.
    To skip the jorc is good so they can set up a new detailed working plan to reach the amount and length of the sendet material .
    That they all surprised about the hits I'm also not amused but at the end it's good that they get /got these size of material to proof.
    The lab workings will be reorganized and n side. I'm happy with that.it is needed!!!!!!!
    Again:
    AVZ is still an explorer and we do the speculations.
    AVZ holds MANONO (60%) and therefore the biggest spo/li resource of the world and that needs to prove up .
    It makes no sense for non holders to play the Congo card, the road card, the Ebola card etc etc....it is 1000 times discussed.
    If it's proven we will see what's going on , but for now, AVZ will and need to do things better they will do for sure and thats enough for me, but do that change MANONO in regards to size and spo/li grades?
    No!!
    Here can do big players big money with what, what the world need and it depends on myself, will i be a part or not and the direction is set by everyone itself.
    For the future of MANONO we are not important but I set my decision to be a part of it to make also money.
    For me it is the way!!!!

I'm not saying that you in person a downramper , it was related to the defending story .
    If you got me wrong I want to clean it up!!

Best wishes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.