AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ok, the following post has my working log on...

1. 9,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17703
    Ok, the following post has my working log on tin/tantulum/niobium credits.
    Post #: 43664885

In the past I have implied IMO that the credits PLS were reporting were overblown at over US$80 per tonne as per their DFS, so firstly to PLS posters- refer 2nd half this Post #: 43778205, if you believe your figures are correct (i.e. I don't believe the PLS figures were net btw of costs and obviously AVZ is now seeking to derive three offset items - tin/tantulum/niobium - as against PLS one - tantulum) then AVZ's credits should be higher than that (if the work was done on the basis of how PLS analysed it IMO). But refer last paragraph btw here.

For others, in the past I have calculated net credits as an offset to transport here at US$20 per tonne to US$30per tonne (net of total 6% grade spodumene production), as per the workings in the above first embedded post herein.

At a high level, these results are better than previous results, so I suspect the net credit, as an offset against transport, will now be in the order of US$30 per tonne to US$50 per tonne (net), with the higher figure based on tantulum/niobium recoveries as my earlier figures were based mainly on tin recovery.

When I get into a mathematical mind, I will go through the process in my own mind of narrowing down where I think the results would fall in the US$30 per tonne to US$50 per tonne range (net) credits against transport costs. If others have better figures please share as I am guessing in part - good, always to have debate when we can.

Finally if you go back to the DFS, page 4 of 20, the tin revenues were estimated at US$750 million. Spodumene production over life sold as export was estimated at 11,354,174 tonnes. Lithium sulphate exports were 938,321 (and at the implied 3.38 conversion), when added tospodumene exports, equates to US$52 gross credit of 6% grade spodumene production (i.e. converting sulphate back to spodumene tonnes). If doing it on solely tonnage exports becomes US$62 per tonne gross (spodumene + sulphate), which shows how credits increase with lower transport volumes (sulphate instead of spodumene for example). The question is getting the figures back to net, so see above embedded posts again.

As the Ann implies greater credits, and tantulum/niobium credits, then we are moving to higher gross credits, and therefore higher net credits, with the embedded posts showing how the recoveries are done. A lot is done by magnetic separation at teh DMS stage, with the additional capex been the filtration systems. Post #: 43556168

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.