AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: AVZ Secures US$ 20 Million Funding Facility, page-231

1. 1,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1479
    As usual management are on to it but it’s a very sticky wicket at the moment. The Russians can testify about the hideous culture of weaken to destroy or benefit from what is not yours . What happened to the old Chinese proverb of a good deal is when both buyer and seller are happy ? Or does it intentionally onit the practice of pre-destruction before dealing - a trait that guarantees distrust and lifelong loathing - even from your own people (as we are now seeing) . Mistreat your fellow man and in the longer run your a busted flush …

All NF can do is keep trying the courts , keep the situation in public domain ( we can all help here) and keep in touch with DRC . Before we go bankrupt then the dossier has to be released in full . I prefer a sale to non-Chinese ownership at reduced rates with a bankroll that can support the fight of AVZ rights . There may be sone takers there and maybe sone in a far better bargaining position … I hope this poison pill is being prepared .

I’ll only think bad of management if they end up being suffocated into complete failure of bankruptcy after intentionally delisting to better fight this disgusting theft . This has actually happened to me before so I know the taste and the reality BUT something tells me this time , this is not how it all ends ….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.